AP 250-Automated polishing machine
The AP-250 performs simultaneous flawless polishing of up to 4 thin sections. With the variable speed motor (50-600 rpm), various polishing processes can be carried out, including final polishing with oxide polishing suspensions. The device functions with both polishing cloths and magnetic polishing discs. The robust polishing head is composed of corrosion-proof materials. The former is driven by a powerful, low voltage DC motor that can provide sufficient torque to rotate the fully loaded carousel at speeds of up to 10 rpm, enabling a synchronous specimen rotation. The force is evenly applied to the thin section via individually adjustable (up to 800g) weights. Four sets of four specimen holders are supplied to suit either30x45mm slides, 1 inch x 1.5 inch slides, 60 x 45mm or 1 inch x 3 inch.
Variable speed: 10 to 600 RPM
Specimen size: 30x45mm, 1 inch x 1.5 inch , 60 x 45mm or 1 inch x 3 inch.
Plate diameter: 250 mm
Dimensions:526 x 589 x 380 mm
Weight: 50 kg
Power supply: 220 VAC - 50/60 Hz
* Vibration-free at low speeds
* Easy access for rapid and effortless cleaning
* Motorized sample holder arm for 1 to 4 samples with 4 sets of 200g weights each
* 4 standard sample holders adaptable to various specimen geometries.
* Adjustable cycle time and plate speed