QRC-series Quick release triaxial cell
The Quick Release Triaxial Cell allows fast and easy testing of specimens with diameters ranging from 21.5 mm (EX) to 54 mm (NX). The specimen and top & bottom platens are fitted in a heat-shrinkable sleeve. The assembly is then lowered and centered in the cell by means of a guiding tool. Once this has been achieved three lateral actuators instrumented with pressure-compensated LVDTs are brought into contact with the sleeve to precisely measure diametral strains. Axial strains are measured with two averaging vertical LVDTs. The QRT series cell shall be implemented in a system encompassing an external axial load actuator such as a load frame and one or more high pressure pumps to inject fluids and apply confining pressure.
For more information, please visit Floxlab's website: floxlab
Core diameter: up to 54.7 mm
Core length : twice the diameter
Max confining pressure : 70 MPa
Max pore pressure : 70 MPa
Working temperature : ambient
Wetted parts: Stainless steel
Power supply: 110-220VAC, 50/60Hz
* Quick specimen setup.
* Axial and radial strain measurements.
* Upper platen provided with a spherical seat to compensate for non-parallel specimen ends.
* Hardened stainless steel construction.
* Bottom pore pressure plumbing provided for effective stress measurements.
* Includes triaxial software and automatic data acquisition
* The LVDTS eliminate the time-consuming task of gluing strain gages onto the specimen to measure radial strains
* Ideal for the classroom.